*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mojo Monday ~ on Wednesday!

Yes, it is Wednesday ~ and since we had a lovely 18 inches of snow fall overnight (yup, we most definitely had a blizzard!) the boys don't have school today, I don't have school today and my husband doesn't have work today! You know it is bad when the snow plows are getting stuck!
So, while I am "stuck" at home, I thought I'd create some cards! Heaven knows that I don't have much time for "me" this semester.....that is what taking Microbiology does to you....the only pretty colors I get to see are the bacteria I am staining and examining under the mircoscope!
I used the sketch from Mojo Monday to create my square card =)


I promise you it looks much better in person....but until I can locate my blasted battery charger, I have to keep using the scanner =/

~*~ DEETS ~*~
Stamp: Where flowers bloom so does hope.
DP: Bazzill, BG Kioshi
Inks: Memento Tuxedo black
Embellishments: Prima flowers, Hero Art Pearls.

4 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

A very pretty and delicate card - it's lovely.

Enjoy the time with your family and I hope the snow stops soon!

Carole Campanile said...

LOL .... pretty colors / bacteria .... LOL

Love your card; the flowers are a great match to all the colors in the DP. Basic Grey's Kioshi is one of my all time favorites for just that reason ... pretty colors.

TFS

Carole

Trish D said...

Very pretty!

Anne Tussing said...

Very pretty! Great way to use that dp!