*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Scrapping Away


My sister got married on December 20th, so for part of her wedding present, I am scrapbooking her wedding.
So, to get started, I thought I'd begin with some candid pictures and slowly make my way up to the professional pictures :o)
On the left is my sister with two of my boys ~ that lay-out contains: Bazzill cardstock, MAMBI rhinestone bling, stickles, Autumn Leaves Stamp, Prima large flower and doodles from a Chatterbox doodling genie.
The lay-out on the right is my sister and her friend Katie. That lay-out contains: 3 Bugs in a Rug patterned paper, Bazzill cardstock, Queen & Co. swirly scroll self-stick felt and rub-ons by Memory Makers.
Hopefully there will be many more lay-outs to come! I just realized that I hadn't scrapped since probably the end of October or beginning of November! EEEK! I NEED to get scrapping!!!



No comments: