*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Whit's Wedding Album



This past weekend was a "scrapbooking weekend" for me. A friend of mine and I got together at our church and scrapped from noon on Friday to around 5pm on Saturday....granted I slept for about 4-5 of those hours, but I was able to get a LOT accomplished :o)
These are the newest additions for my sister's wedding album. The cardstock is all Bazzill (I have come to the realization that I am somewhat of a 'cardstock snob' ~ I really like Bazzill so that is about all I use). The transparency on the Love lay-out is from Fancy Pants (another one of my favorite companies). The doodles are from the Chatterbox Doodling Genies, brads and ribbon are just misc. ones I have ~ the flowers are Prima Flowers and the Family rub-on is from Imaginesce.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice album! She better be paying you to do that, it looks so professional! Speaking of, do you do this professionally, for people who arent your sister? It looks as good as some of the people I've seen on http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/invitations_design.html looking for my own.