*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More Cards

Well, surprisingly enough I have been scrapbooking and making cards! Here are a few cards I made over the past couple of weeks.
These cards have Ketto stamped images on them (from Stamping Bella) ~ I just love the Ketto line ~ they are too cute! I have had a lot of fun adding bling and sparkles to them. They were colored using Copic markers (AMAZING markers!)
I'm stil working on getting the sentiments straight ~ I'm used to using acrylic stamps, so I can see through them for perfect placement...using rubber stamps is a little more tricky for me :o)

And here are a couple Bellas I stamped
I had to laugh when my middle son told me that I made "super girl" the wrong colors.....she was supposed to be red and blue, NOT green and pink ~ so I made another one with the blue and red and asked him if that was better :o)


No comments: