*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More Wedding Lay-outs for my sis

I've been working on the pictures from my sister's wedding (I have around 300 pictures to scrap, so I have to keep working on them if I want to be done by her first anniverwary ~ Dec. 20th).
I'm not sure I love this first one ~ I may add something to it. It was for a challenge (lay-out sketch).
Cardstock is Bazzill, Imaginesce rub-ons and bling, misc. ric rac and Queen & Co. rubbon slider.
No Peeking! Mike is peeking around the door in the church before the wedding.
Cardstock is Bazzill, MM rub-ons, misc. ribbon and Chatterbox doodling genie.
The Groomsmen
Bazzill Cardstock, MM rub-ons and Chatterbox doodle (from the doodling genie).

No comments: