*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Some Recent Cards

I haven't posted in a few months....well, OK almost 5 months ~ a LOT has happened in those 5 months and unfortunately that means very little crafting and creating has been done.
But in the past couple weeks I've started to work on cards and lay-outs again.

Queen For A Day is such a fun stamp from Stamping Bella. The inside says, "You deserve to be...queen for a day" =) The image has been colored with Copics (B21, E00, B97, Y11, RV23, E35) and Spica pens (pink and yellow) to add a bit of sparkle. The DP is BG Obscure, and cardstock is Bazzill cardstock that I embossed using a cuttlebug embossing folder.

Here is another Queen card ~ this one was made using the BG Lemonade line, the image was colored with Copics (B21, BG05, E00, Y11, E99, B97, RV34) and Spica pens (gold, yellow and pink). I had fun making a couple cards using a round image instead of the usual square or rectangular ones =)

Flowahbella is the star of this next card. She was colored with Copics and the flowers have been embellished with flowersoft and a spica pen. The DP is BG Obscure.

I did some paper piecing on Suzette's skirt ~ once I realized how simple it was to paper piece, I want to paper piece EVERYTHING (ha!). Suzette has been colored with Copics and Spicas. The paper is BG Wisteria line.

This is one of my newer stamps ~ and I LOVE it....I guess it is probaby because I can related to Betty the Bookworm ~ I LOVE to read! =)
I used Lime Rickey paper from BG (one of my *fave* lines!) ~ and Betty has been colored with Copics (B21, E99, E00, R29, RV10, Y11, YR07, YG11, B39) and her glasses were colored with a red spica pen ~ I thought she needed a little sparkle =)

This is another newer stamp ~ isn't it darling? Her name is Presley and she is part of the Lollipop family. She was colored with Copics and Spicas and the DP is BG Bittersweet.

This stamp is from Paper Make-up Stamps (aka PMS) =)
Her name is Sprout and she has been colord with Copics and Spica pens and has stickles on her wings to make them glittery. I'm trying to remember which DP I used....I think it was from the BG Junebug line.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

YAY for you Linds..I'm so glad to see you crafting again...I've missed you! hugs,T