*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Friday, June 26, 2009

Card Patterns

Card Patterns put up a new sketch on Monday and I finished up my card last night.
I used one of my favorite stamps ~ Women's Delight by Whiff of Joy (isn't this line of stamps so sweet?!?)

Both the image and sentiment are from the Women's Delight line. And the image has been colored with Copics (E00, E25, E33, BG01, R37, Y11) and sparkle was added using Spica pens (Red, Gold & Turquoise). All the DP is Fancy Pants, the flower is a Prima flower and the rhinestone is a misc. rhinestone.
I had to hop on real quick and get this posted before the deadline passed ~ now I have to get back to decorating cakes! I've been baking cakes all morning and now I am to the frosting and assembling stage....we are having a birthday party tomorrow for my youngest two sons, who celebrate birthdays one day apart! (well, three years and one day).
Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend! Stay cool (if you can!) :o)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

K...I'm ready to see some more Lindsy creations ;0) How can I help you get your MoJo back? hugs,T