*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bellarific Friday Sketch

Over at Stamping Bella they have the Bellarific Friday Sketch posted. So I took advantage of two of my three boys being gone today and worked on a few different challenges :o)
Without further ado ~

The Sketch ~


My Card ~
I used Lucy Ketto and inked her up with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and stamped her on some lovely Neenah paper. She is colored with Copics (G14,E00, Y02), paper pieced using Lime Rickey paper (which is also the dp paper used for this card) and her wings are painted using Smooch accent ink. The sentiment is from Basic Grey and the rhinestone flower is from MAMBI. I highlighted her hair using a black spica pen and her yellow clips in her hair have added sparkle thanks to the lemon spica pen. The ribbon is misc. ribbon from my ribbon bin :o)
I had a blast making this card....probably because it is mostly yellow (my most favorite color) and lime green (another favorite color). :o)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Ohhh...I love her! Cute cute cute! hugs,T