*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mojo Monday (a little late)

Over at Mojo they posted a new sketch on Monday ~ but as you can see I am running a little late.
Here is the sketch for this week:

And here is what I did with it:

The image is a Huggabugg from Stamping Bella and she has been stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with Copics (E00, R29), her wings were painted with Smooch accent ink and the little black dots were filled in with a black Spica pen (so they sparkle and glitter). The ladybug brad is from Around the Block, the ribbon is misc. ribbon, cardstock is Bazzill and the sentiment if from Basic Grey and the DP is Basic Grey ~ Lime Rickey collection. I have to admit, out of the entire collection of Lime Rickey, this paper was my least favorite and it has taken me quite awhile to find just the *right* image to go with it. But I think the circles on the ribbon and paper work with the little black dots on this Huggabugg.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

This is such a cute card Linds! Love that little "bug"! Stealing it for the homepage!~hugs,T