*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Stamping Bella Bellarific Friday!

Stamping Bella has listed a new sketch!
This is the other card that I finished up today while hibernating in the coolness of my scrap room, which is in the basement....although once I finish posting this I have to head outside to fill the boys' little pool so they can splash around some.
Sooooo ~ I'd better get a move on it!
Here is the sketch:

Aaaaand my interpretation of it :o)

I took this picture in direct sunlight (because today we have a LOT of sun!) and I was able to capture some of the sparkles in Sake's hair from the black Spica pen :o)
She has been colored with Copics (E00, Y02, BG01) and paper pieced using Baic Grey's Lime Rickey paper. All the DP used is Basic Grey and the patterned paper is from the Lime Rickey Collection. The lime green cardstock is from Bazzill and everything has been distressed using Colorbox Chalk in Rouge.
So there is my summery take on the Stamping Bella sketch :o)
Hope you are enjoying the sunshine and staying cool! :o)

No comments: