*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

PMS Challenge

Yes, you read correctly ~ PMS challenge....and no it is NOT what you are thinking ~ LOL! Paper Makeup Stamps (aka PMS) had a release party this past weekend and during the party three challenges were posted. So far I have finished one of the three challenges ~ and here it is!


The Sketch


The Card :o)
This is going to be a Father's Day card ~ My husband is giving it to his dad for Father's Day.
I used a Magnolia stamp (Edwin sitting), embellished his wings with Crystal Stickles and colored him with Copics (C-1, B95, B93, Y11, E25, E57, E0000, E00, B60, RV10) and the dp is Dream St.
Now I just need to get the other two challenges done :o)

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Great job on your card! :) I hope you get your order from PMS soon. I am anxiously awaiting mine too. :)