*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I have a CASE of PMS

Don't you just love the title?? LOL! I finished another challenge for the PMS release party. This challenge was to CASE one of the PMS cards on the Splitcoast Stampers forum.
This is the card I CASE'D.

I don't have any PMS stamps yet, so I used Suzette Ketto instead.
Both Suzette and the sentiment are from Stamping Bella. Both are inked with Memento Tuxedo Black and Colorbox Chalk Rouge ink. All the dp paper is Basic Grey Lime Rickey (have I mentioned how much I *love* this collection?) and Suzette has been colored with Copics (RV06, BG01, E00) and paper pieced with BG Lime Rickey paper. The petals on the flowers have been colored with a turquoise Spica pen (so they are sparkly!), the flower is a Prima Flower, the pink rhinestone is from Kaiser, the button is a misc. button that has been tied with Karen Foster's Scrapper's Floss (another product I love).
Sorry the picture is so dark ~ we have been lacking in the sun dept. quite a bit this week :o(
Thanks for stopping by to check out my CASE of PMS :o)

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is fantastic!! Wonderful CASE!!

Diane said...

Cute card Lindsy!