*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Monday, June 15, 2009

Card Pattern 19

Card Patterns has a new sketch up for this week.
I had a lot of fun with this sketch ~

I got out Tilda and inked her up for a Father's Day card that I will be popping in the mail this week for my dad :o)

Tilda's scarf and one pocket are paper pieced with Autumn Leaves dp ~ actually all the dp I used was from the Autumn Leaves MOD line. She has been colored with Copics (Y21, E25, E57, E37, C-1, B93, B95, RV10, R24) and her wings are painted with Smooch accent ink and given a little sparkle with Star dust Stickles. The ribbon and red heart button are misc. ones I had around my scrap room and I can't remember where the flower-shaped eyelets are from (it has been a LONG time since i last used eyelets!)
Thank you so much for stopping by :o)

2 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Awww... she's a total cutie! I love how you coloured her and your pretty papers.
Can't remember the last time I used my eyelets either!

whoistracy said...

What an adorable image! I love the coloring and that ribbon. So glad you could play along with us.