*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sketch 18

Card Patterns posted a new sketch for the week.

When I saw this sketch I *knew* which stamp I wanted to use!

I got out my Javabellas stamp and inked it up! I had the perfect paper to go with it (Flair Designs)~ it has coffee cups, coffee beans and coffee sayings all over it! And to top it off it is scented with Coffee Scent My Cards ~ so it smells just like the real deal :o)
The image is colored with Copics (E00, YG09, B60, B95, E33, E57, Y11, RVo6, RV23, R29), the dp is Flair Designs, Bazzill and Dream St. (one Bella has been paper pieced with Dream St. paper), flower is Prima and the pink brad in the center is a Doodlebug Dugar coated brad. Bling has been added to the card using Spica pens (yellow, red and silver) and Kaiser rhinestones. The ric rac belonged to my husband's great grandmother :o)
Thanks for stopping by :o)

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Very cute Linds! Love that MochaLatte paper, awesome! You'll have to give me some lessons on using copics..i stink at using them! hugs,T

whoistracy said...

What a cute stamp- I can see why you love it! Your coloring is wonderful, too. Thanks for joining us on CP!

Laurel said...

Love it, love the paper with those Bellas! Thanks for playing.

Akwaba said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog this afternoon.
Nice cards with your stamps: Bellas! Nice collection :-)
Have a good evening. Sincerely.