*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

PMS Monday

Over at the Paper Makeup Stamps blog aka PMS blog a new sketch was put up yesterday.
So today since it is a bazillion degrees out (well, maybe that is a *slight* exaggeration ~ it is 92, but FEELS like a bazillion ~ HA!) I decided it would be a good day to hide out in the basement in my scrap room and work on some sketches.
Here is the sketch:

And here is my card:

I took a picture in direct sunlight, so you can see the Smooch Accent Ink on her wings :o)
The stamp is Katie and she is colored with Copics (RV02, RV10, RV23, Y11, Y21, G14, E00, C-1) and the glitter is from a silver Spica pen and a pink Spica pen. The DP is all from 3 Bugs in a Rug Color Me Pink line and the rhinestones are from Kaiser.
Thanks for stopping by ~ hope you are staying cool! :o)

3 comments:

Randee E said...

What a cute card! Love the wings! And I'm loving it in my basement right now too! Hotter than heck here . . . and super muggy. Good reason to stay inside and stamp :0)

Meli Palmer said...

Aww! Katie is SO cute. I really love that dsp!

Kim said...

She is so beautiful - thanks for playing in the challenge!