*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Monday, March 8, 2010

JUGS sketch challenge

Sheesh ~ it has once again been FOREVER since I updated my blog....this time I have a good excuse though (I really do!) ~ our card reader does NOT like the *big* memory cards (aka 4GB) so it won't read the blasted thing (GRRRR!) so I've had to figure out how to attach the cable thingie to the camera and the computer and then figure out what "setting" the camera had to be on to get it to download to the computer....you get the picture (ha) =P So SHOCKINGLY enough I've done quite a few challenges ~ I just haven't gotten to pictures stuck on my blog before the deadlines...oh well!
So, this morning I hopped over to the JUGS blog and found a sketch challenge (YAY!) ~ here is the sketch:

And here is my card:


~*~ DEETS ~*~

Stamnp: Courage is not
Paper: Basic Grey, Bazzill cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishements: Bazzill Just the Edge, Misc. ribbon.

3 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

Nice job with the sketch - like the ric-rac ribbon and the fun color palette. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week. We appreciate your participation and support. :-) Hope to see you again next week.

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card! I like the zig zag trim & the bold colors you used. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls sketch challenge!

Dana Gustafson said...

Love your playful card. The color combo is sizzling and I like your choice to use ricrac on the left side. Great choice! Thanks so much for playing along with the Just Us Girls sketch challenge this week!