*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mercy's Tuesday Sketch

I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch for something that is near and dear to my heart ~ comforting a babyloss mom. I, myself am a babyloss mom so I know the complete devastation of losing a child ~ how your soul shatters and is never quite whole again. My hope is to bring a little comfort into the darkness and to let her know there are other mamas, just like her, who are in this heart-breaking club, and we are there for her, to help her in anyway we can.
The stamped image is from Paper Makeup Stamps and is a charity stamp, meaning all the proceeds go to Kayleigh's family ~ you can go here if you would like to meet Kayleigh.
The sketch:

My card:


~*~ Deets ~*~

Stamp: Kayleigh's Fairy
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (Y21, YR23, E00, BV02, BV04, E17, E18, E25, E00, R20), Spica pens (purple, yellow)
DP: BG, Bazzill Bling
Embellishments: Diamond stickles, Bazzill Just the Edge, Kaiser Rhinestones

1 comment: