*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Thursday, May 26, 2011

April Shower Bring May FLOWERS ~ SBP Blog Hop!

Welcome to Scrapbook Place's monthly blog hop!  Our theme this month is "April Showers Bring May Flowers" so you will see FLOWERS featured in all of our creations.

I am the first stop on the hop, so be prepared to be dazzled by all the gorgous creations along the way =)

Here is my FLOWERY card! It was super-easy to make and I love it =) I used my favorite color combo (pink and green) and added a layer of sparkly flower petals and a sparkly center to the flower.


~*~ DEETS ~*~

DP: The Paper Studio Glitter Matstack, Misc. patterned paper.
Embellies: Sunflower Nestie Dies.


Have fun hopping along with us and if you get stuck, hop on over to the Scrapbook Place's blog where the entire hopping list will be posted.
Thank you for joining us in more inspiration!

In the group:

Lindsy
Leti
Allie
Annette
Shannon
Linda
Debbie
Teresa
Diane
Donna Pat M Anna
Rhonda
Holley
Jinky
Scrapbook Place Group Blog

19 comments:

Cindy H. said...

What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing. The colors are super.
Cindy H.

Pat said...

Gorgeous flower on your card. Thanks for sharing!

Heart2hand said...

Love the card...soo cute...Love the music on your blog too.

HUgs
rhonda

Heart2hand said...

I've been to all the blogs and the inspiration I've found along the way blows my mind. GREAT JOBS ladies. I really enjoy the tutorials that help with the items.

HUGs
rhonda

Linda W. said...

Oh this is so super special - we all need easy fast cards but this one looks absolutely stunning! Thanks Linday - love your blog site!

Donna Clark said...

nice card Lindsy i love the colors nice and bright.

Pat said...

Started hopping just after 730, but couldnt find everyones post, and blogger wasn't letting me comment on all the blogs, like this one. Let's see if this works! Thanks Lindsy for starting us off with a great project!

Diane said...

So cute Lindsy!!

Diane said...

Super cute card!!

Debbie said...

I'm always looking for those easy-pesy cards. It looks great. Those are some of my favorite colors, too.

Debbie said...

thanks for sharing you "flowery" card with us!!!

ladyj said...

I was in earlier also and couldn't post love the color combo!!!

Melissa said...

Great job Linds!

Melissa

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Cute, I like your pink and green combo. Looks great :)

Holley
http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

Beautiful card Lindsy! Thanks for sharing it with us! hugs, Anna

Shannon Leffew Keith said...

Very cute!

bumblebee creations said...

great card!! thanks for sharing!

Sue in CT said...

I think I got lost beacuse I was looking for the leap year blog hop with chocolate as the theme but I do like your flower card. The swirls on it are really differnt than the traditional stem. I love it and the color combo is great. I am following you.

Cindy said...

I like the way you've used the background paper. Wonderful use of paper that otherwise might have a pattern too big for a card.