*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lay-outs for my middle son

I have been so busy working on lay-outs and projects for other people, that the poor boys' scrapbooks are YEARS behind...sad but true!
I did manage to sneak a couple of lay-outs in for each of the boys though on my scrapping weekend (last weekend).
Here are a few lay-outs that I did for my middle son (as you can tell I didn't exactly scrap chronologically) :o)

This is one of my favorite pictures of him when he was little.
Bazzill Basics cardstock, Fancy Pants patterned paper and rub-on.
Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey rub-on, chatterbox doodling genie
American Traditions rub-ons, Fancy Pants rub-on, bazzill cardstock, Sweetwater doodling template, misc. mini brads.
Daisy D's patterned paper, Bazzill cardstock, Chatterbox doodling genie mantastic template
Karen Foster patterned paper, rub-ons and stickers, bazzill cardstock, misc. ribbon.

No comments: