*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Starting on Christmas presents!

Yes! It is true! I am starting on Christmas presents already ~ even though it is only the beginning of March! For Christmas my parents, my in-laws and my sister usually get a 12x12 calendar ~ but it isn't just *any* 12x12 calendar, it is one that I have scrapped for them. I gather pictures of the boys with each set of grandparents (and Auntie) and scrapbook those pictures into 12 lay-outs. It sounds relatively painless, but it is quite time-consuming, so I like to get an early start on them so I can make sure I put my best effort into them. On my side of the family we have adopted a "homemade Christmas" kind of theme...we are going to make our Christmas presents for each other instead of buying them ~ which I LOVE that idea! And a handmade scrapbooked calendar fits into that theme perfectly ;o)
So, here is a sneak peek at what will be in those calendars!
This one is for my parents. It is my dad and two of my sons (one is sleeping) at my sister's wedding dance.
Bazzill Bling cardstock, Bazzill shaped cardstock, Imaginesce rub-on and jewels, misc. mini brads.
These next three are for my in-laws.
Bazzill cardstock, Dream St. patterned paper, MM rub-on
Bazzill cardstock, Fancy Pants patterned paper, Sweetwater doodling template, Chatterbox doodling genie
Unknown patterned paper, bazzill bling cardstock, misc. rub-ons.

No comments: