*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Trying Something New!

I decided it was high time that I started using some of my scraps from all the lay-outs I've done......so I did it....I bit the bullet and tried my hand at making a couple of cards. I used some of my favorite stamps ~ Bellas! And now that I've tried it, by george I think I like it! I have to admit I am pretty thrilled to find a use for all those squares and scraps of paper that were just "too big" to throw away, yet too small to use in most lay-outs. I think I shall making a couple more cards today when the boys go down for their naps ~ but for now, here are the four that I made yesterday ~ supahbella (it says, "You're Super!" on the card and two huggybella cards.


No comments: