*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Saturday, January 2, 2010

3 of 365


Here is my third card! I had a lot of fun making this card. I paper pieced Bella's phone (sparkly pink of course!) and her skirt (glittery violet). I made this card for a challenge over at SCS ~ we had to use any combination of the *new* colors for the year released by Pantone (which just happens to be owned by X-Rite...and that just *happens* to be my husband's employer). The colors I used were pink champagne, violet and dried herb.

Details:
Stamp ~ Gossipabella
DP ~ The Sweet Stack and Glitter MatStack by DCWV
Ink ~ Copic markers, Spica pens, Memento Tuxedo black, Palette black, Colorbox rouge ink
Embellishmets ~ Prima flowers and Kaiser purple rhinestone.

No comments: