*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mojo Monday!

Mojo posted their sketch for the week yesterday ~ and shockingly enough I was able to sit down and create a card before too many days passed.

This was a different card for me ~ I usually have images that I color in, so it was a little strange for me to make a card without having to color anything in!
Details:
Stamp: Dandelion bunches
DP: Pebbles Inc ~ Make A Wish, Bazzill cardstock
Ink: Memento rich cocoa
Embellishments: rhinestones from Kaiser, misc. ribbon, scalloped circular nestie, icicle stickles, bazzill "just the edge" cardstock.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Simply beautiful,Ruth

Teresa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Linds!!!

Cute card! Love dandelions..and my fav. color combo! hugs,T