*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Three Clovers Challenge and 365 cards!

Well the old year has gone (and good riddance to it...seriously the.worst.year.ever! for me) and the new one has just begun! So in the grand tradition of New Year's Resolutions (which I usually don't do) I decided to make a "crafty" resolution....what is it? To make 365 cards this year and 50 lay-outs for each of my children ~ right now it seems quite do-able....but we'll see what I think come next December (HA!).
So to start it off, I checked out the challenge at Three Clovers for inspiration for card #1 of my 365 challenge =)
Here is my CELEBRATE card =)



Details:
Stamp: Birthday cake with a STELLA in it and Celebrate
Ink: Copics and Spica pens
Paper: The Sweet Stack and Glitter MatStack by DCWV

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Danni said...

Gotta love Stella! So fun!