*There is music on this blog, so please make sure you have your speakers turned down *

Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Sketchers!

Since it is Friday that means there is a new sketch posted over at Friday Sketchers (YAY!) ~ and this was quite the challenge when it comes to sketches!
I think this is the first card I've made WITHOUT an image on it! I guess that is something NEW for the New Year! =)

There is my take on the sketch.
Details:
Stamp: Daisy Bucket
DP: Fancy Pants Crush, DCWV glitter matstack
Ink: Colorbox Chalk ink in Rouge, red Spica pen
Embellishments: Misc. ribbon, misc. button, Karen Foster's Scrapper's Floss in pink.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Love your card. I like the fact that it is a sentiment in the circle!
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Friday Sketchers!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely card, I like the hearts in the corners.

Warmest greetings,

Renata